What Do You Need For Effective Stress Management?
I've created a concise but far-ranging statement of what you need to manage and overcome problems associated with stress: anxiety, panic, irritability and other difficult emotions, also fatigue, brain fog, low mood and insomnia.
In any project, the results you achieve are framed by how you conceive of what needs to be done – what you think is possible, what you can think of to try, and the tools, expertise and support available to you.
I created this blueprint because I believe when it comes to stress, so much more possible than many people realise. I hope it can give you a sense of new options.
By signing up using the form on this page you can download a one-page summary of my Stress Resilience Blueprint, plus get instant access to a video commentary describing the ideas in more depth - essentially, outlining what I aim to deliver through my services and products.
The blueprint is a starting point – a first step towards creating a personalised project plan for effective stress management. Over the coming days and weeks I'll email you a sequence of articles offering useful tips and insights based on the themes of the blueprint. I hope you'll get value even if you never sign up for my services, but of course you can unsubscribe at any time.
Here are some of the topics coming up:
- What's your model of well-being, and why it's important
- Why we get tight, why it matters, and what to do about it
- What CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) is missing
- Emotional literacy: how to identify emotions
- Why optimal breathing is vital in stress management.
- Positive emotion & how to access it.
- How to free yourself from unhelpful stories and narratives
- Why attention & focus are central in stress management
- How to be an optimist
- Why physiology is key to will-power and motivation.
To watch the StressResilience Blueprint video and download the 1-page summary, please complete this short form: