*** PROJECT IN DEVELOPMENT *** COMING SOON ***
Neurofeedback for Stress Resilience & Optimal Performance
Aimed at Professional Therapists & Coachs, Plus Committed Home Users
I'm working on an online (video-based) training course in the neurofeedback for stress resilience and optimal performance.
The course will aim to train and develop the following skill-sets:
- attention, focus and concentration
- executive function
- emotional resilience
- emotional intelligence
- mental flexibility
- sleep quality.
These high-level faculties are based on the following core skills which neurofeedback and biofeedback can train:
- relaxation 1 - ability to reduce bodily arousal
- relaxation 2 - ability to reduce mental / brain arousal
- ability to access and sustain positive emotion
- ability to sustain focus or attention
- executive control - keeping to your purpose
- attentional flexibility - ability to shift focus between objects but also shift style of attention.
MIND-BODY TRAINING TOOLS
Biofeedback & Neurofeedback Software
EEG Assessment Module Features:
- Record EEG using 1, 2, 4 or 8 channels
- Works with a range of amplifiers - in principle any device supported by BioEra
- Automated artefact exclusion based on adjustable thresholds, set before or during data recording
- Automated report generation, showing key metrics.
Neurofeedback Training Features:
- Choose from predefined protocols (e.g. alpha-theta) or create your own
- Train with 1, 2 or 4 channels
- Training can be divided into timed blocks
- Session & Protocol reports
- HEG (hemoencephalography) training.
"I sought help for an issue with my attention span. Since childhood I've always found it hard to concentrate on a single thing for any extended period of time, and have always been easily distracted. Although my life was going well I really felt this issue was stopping me reach my full potential. Glyn introduced me to neurofeedback to try to strengthen my brain function. I quickly got the hang of it. I used the neurofeedback first in the sessions and then later at home on my own. After each 20-30 minute session my mind felt incredibly clear. I also felt very present, and any distraction from brain fog or mind chatter was much diminished. After using the system for about a month I feel it has made a lasting difference to my attention. "
- Jack, Leeds