Free Mini-Course: Breathing for Stress Management
This sequence of five short videos explain the connection between stress and breathing, and show you how to breathe optimally so that you can:
- quickly and effectively relax in the face of stress and difficult emotions like anxiety, anger and irritability
- improve your all-round brain performance by optimizing oxygen delivery to brain cells.
Part 5: Course Review & What To Do If You're Still Struggling
Summary of contents:
- Don't expect to master breathing in a few minutes
- Review of the course
- Requirements for learning any new skill
- How biofeedback can help in learning optimal breathing.
If you missed any earlier parts or would like to go back to them, follow one of the links below:
- Part 1: Introduction - Why Breathing Matters
- Part 2: What Optimal Breathing Looks Like
- Part 3: How To Approach Breathing Practice - The Importance of Mindset
- Part 4: Paced Breathing & Heart Coherence
To learn more about how I can deliver in-depth training in optimal breathing using biofeedback: