Free Mini-Course: Breathing for Stress Management
This sequence of five short videos explain the connection between stress and breathing, and show you how to breathe optimally so that you can:
- quickly and effectively relax in the face of stress and difficult emotions like anxiety, anger and irritability
- improve your all-round brain performance by optimizing oxygen delivery to brain cells.
Part 4: Paced Breathing & Heart Coherence
Summary of contents:
- Heart coherence and why it matters
- How to access heart coherence
- Paced breathing practice.
Here's the link for the free breath pacer software tool (for Windows) I refer to:
If you missed any earlier parts or would like to go back to them, follow one of the links below:
- Part 1: Introduction - Why Breathing Matters
- Part 2: What Optimal Breathing Looks Like
- Part 3: How To Approach Breathing Practice - The Importance of Mindset
To learn more about how I can deliver in-depth training in optimal breathing using biofeedback: