Free Mini-Course: Breathing for Stress Management
This sequence of five short videos explain the connection between stress and breathing, and show you how to breathe optimally so that you can:
- quickly and effectively relax in the face of stress and difficult emotions like anxiety, anger and irritability
- improve your all-round brain performance by optimizing oxygen delivery to brain cells.
Part 1: Introduction - Why Breathing Matters
This video is an introduction to the course as a whole.
- Why breathing is so important for optimal brain performance
- How stress affects breathing
- The #1 mistake when using breathing as a relaxation technique
- Review of what's coming up in the course.
You can download a free breath pacer software tool (for MS Windows) by clicking on the link below - though I don't introduce paced breathing until part 4 of the course.Download Breath Pacer Software
To learn more about how I can deliver in-depth training in optimal breathing using biofeedback: