Free Mini-Course in Breathing Well for Stress Relief, Emotional Wellbeing & Optimal Performance
Breathing responds to stress - often imperceptibly, but in a way that leaves us more prone to anxiety, irritability, fatigue and more.
Conversely, when done properly breathing can be a way of effectively relaxing, and setting up the conditions for calm, clear focus, abundant energy & motivation, and emotional positivity.
But too often, breathing is taught or practised in a way that misses the real benefits, and can even lead to you feeling worse, not better.
I've created a series of five short videos (average length 8 mins) delivered to you by email, that show you:
- how stress and poor breathing adversely affect brain performance
- the #1 breathing mistake that leaves you feeling worse not better
- the difference between "good" stress and harmful stress, and how to transform them
- three key components of healthy breathing
- heart coherence, its benefits, and how to access it through slow, regular breathing.
Free Breath Pacer Software Tool
In addition, when you sign up you'll get access to a free software tool to help you with slow regular breathing for heart coherence - it generates both a sound and a bar graph that you can use to pace your breathing.
SIGN UP FOR FREE ACCESS
Breathing Well for Stress Management
A series of 5 short videos delivered by email
If you already have a user account, the simplest way to access the breathing mini-course is to log into your account.