Who Are My Clients? Who Can Biofeedback Help?
I work with ordinary people who want to feel more in control of their minds (thoughts, emotions, focus etc) or who want their brain to work better, and who sense there is a more effective way than the mainstream counselling and psychotherapy approach.
I offer individualized solutions for:
- Anxiety, Stress and Mood Problems
- Does stress or anxiety prevent you being your best in meetings and interviews?
- Do you suffer from panic attacks?
- Feel on-edge socially, unable to enjoy life?
- Find it hard to stop and let go, or spend all your time worrying or obsessing?
- Phobias? (including social phobia or social anxiety)
- Do you struggle to control anger, irritability and emotional volatility?
- Do trivial things upset you excessively?
- Low mood or self-esteem problems?
- Brain Fog, Focus and Concentration
- Do you struggle to focus and concentrate at work?
- Find it hard to quieten mental chatter or racing thoughts?
- Lose track in conversations, TV programmes, reading?
- Struggle to think as clearly as you used to, or hold things in mind?
- Energy and Motivation
- Do you feel tired or fatigued much of the time? (Including chronic fatigue)
- Low drive or low motivation?
- Does procrastination stop you getting things done?
- Habit or addiction or cravings, including weight management and smoking cessation
- Insomnia and Sleep Problems
- Do you struggle to get to sleep because your mind is racing? (Sleep onset insomnia)
- Wake up in the early hours, can't get back to sleep, only to feel dog-tired when the alarm goes off?
- Stress Related Health Problems
- IBS, bloating, indigestion, heartburn and other mild digestive symptoms
- Headaches - tension headache and migraine headache
- Pre-menstrual stress (PMS) or pre-menstrual tension (PMT)
To find out more about how I can help, please sign up to receive my free Stress Resilience Blueprint - a concise statement of what everyone needs for effective stress management, with accompanying video commentary.
Or to find out more about how I can help you personally, please contact me to arrange a free initial consultation.
Important disclaimer: I do not claim to offer treatment for any medical condition, nor do I claim to be medically qualified. If you have been diagnosed with a medical condition, you can of course still work with me, but you should not consider my support as treatment for your disorder, or an alternative to seeking medical help, and you should consult your doctor to ensure it is safe for you to try biofeedback.
The following are considered medical conditions:
- Memory problems
- Learning disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism and autistic spectrum disorders (Asperger's)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Adrenal fatigue
HOW TO BREATHE WELL FOR:
- Stress relief
- Emotional well-being
- Optimal brain performance
A series of 5 short videos by emailGet Free Access Now
"I didn't think I would ever have a decent night's sleep again. I was getting on average 4 hours. Biofeedback helped me learn to access a calm and more positive mind by showing how my thoughts affected my body and therefore my sleep. Now I am able to relax my mind and body more I am able to get 7 hours sleep."
- Claire, North Yorkshire